Now that you have read the participant information sheet, please tick the box at the end of the following statements if you agree with them.
If you have any questions or queries before signing the consent form please contact the principal investigator, Catherine Pollard (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you are happy with each statement then you will be directed to the on-line survey.
1 .I confirm I have read the information sheet and fully understand what is expected of me within this survey.
2. I confirm that I have had the opportunity to ask any questions and to have them answered satisfactorily.
3. I understand that my answers will be electronically stored and analysed along with the responses from other respondents in this survey.
4. I understand that my participation is voluntary and that I am free to change my mind and withdraw at any time without giving any reason, without my medical care or legal rights being affected.
5. I understand that once my responses have been recorded it will not be possible for them to be withdrawn.
6. I understand that the information from my responses will be pooled with other participants’ responses, anonymised and may be published.
7. I consent to the anonymous information and quotations from my survey being used in reports, conferences and training events.
8. I understand that the information I give within the survey is completely anonymous.
9. I understand that the anonymous data that I give within this survey may be looked at by individuals from the University of Manchester.
10. I understand that if I provide my email address that this will be kept confidential and will not be kept with the anonymous data that I will provide within the survey.
11. I understand that if I contact the researcher directly that there may be circumstances in which the researcher may need to break confidentiality.
12. I consent to the University of Manchester keeping anonymous electronic responses for up to 10 years after the study has finished.
13. I understand that the information collected about me will be used to support other research in the future, and may be shared anonymously with other researchers.
14. I confirm that I am 18 years or older.
15. I consent to participate in this research.
Do you agree with the above?
This project has been approved by
University of Manchester Research Ethics Committee 1
Research Governance, Ethics and Integrity 2nd Floor Christie Building The University of Manchester Oxford Road Manchester M13 9PL